Gifts for New Moms + Another Huge Giveaway
- Belly Butter (Cora): Belly butter made with whipped organic shea butter and rosehip. Plus, all Cora purchases help provide menstrual products and education to girls in need. (Shop it here)
- Organic Nipple Balm (Cora): Nipple balm that’s safe for mama and baby with soothing natural healing properties. (Shop it here)
- Luxury Gift Set (Evereden): This beautiful package comes with an even better gift inside: Safe, luxurious baby shampoo & body wash, baby moisturizing lotion, premium mineral sunscreen, and soothing diaper rash cream. Evereden’s products are free of sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, and other ingredients you don’t want anywhere near your sweet babe. (Shop it here)
- The Sleepea Swaddles (Happiest Baby): 100% organic cotton swaddle with breathable mesh at the shoulders and waist reduces overheating and the double zipper zips from top or bottom to make middle of the night changing super easy. (Shop it here) Psst Happiest Baby’s SNOO is now available for rent!
- Newborn Essentials Bundle (Gryph & IvyRose): Vegan, toxin-free body wash, shampoo & conditioner, and body oil for baby in the sweetest packaging. (Shop it here)
- The Get Pregnant Bundle (Natalist): Whether you’re trying for number two or want to gift this to a friend who is trying, this bundle comes with one month’s worth of products to jumpstart your pregnancy journey. Take the stress out of trying with 7 ovulation tests, 3 pregnancy tests, 1 month of Prenatal Multi, 1 month of Omega DHA, and Natalist’s Conception 101 book. (Shop it here)
- Mama Bird tee (the Bee & the Fox): A sweet tee for the proud mama. (Shop it here)
- Baby Bird onesie (the Bee & the Fox): …and a matching onesie for her baby bird. (Shop it here)
- Belly oil (Hatch): Botanical oil that intensely hydrates and reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars. (Shop it here)
- Down Girl (Hatch): A gel-based cooling cream that brings down swelling and invigorates tired limbs. (Shop it here)
you may also like...
Understanding the Roles of Medical Professionals Who Support Mothers During Pregnancy, Labor and Delivery, and Postpartum
Kimberley Ho, Founder of Evereden, Talks Children’s Skincare & Why Her Company Has Banned More Than 1,500 Ingredients
Pregnant and Nursing People are Consuming Cannabis, But Mostly White Women Are Talking About It. Here’s Why.
Breastfeeding Puts People Before Profit: The Significance of U.S. Opposition to the WHO Breastfeeding Resolution
previous articleThe Truth About Silicone Sex Toys & Silicone Lube next articleNavigating the Holidays After a Miscarriage